At 3BG Supply Co., our mission is to provide you with the best products and customer service in the industry. We understand that sometimes a customer may change their mind, no longer need the products they ordered, or simply made an error. Our goal is to make the return or exchange process trustworthy and as easy as possible.
ORDERING AND SHIPPING POLICY
Since we know that time is of the essence to our customers, we like to keep things simple using the following expectations:
- Orders placed after 2pm EST will be processed next day
- All Next Day Air Shipments placed after 2pm EST will be processed next business day
CANCELLATION, RETURN, REFUND POLICY
CANCELLATION POLICYIf you need to cancel an order contact your Account Executive directly, or call 800-609-5205 and a member of our sales team can assist you.
- Orders can be canceled for any reason up until the time of shipment
- 3BG Supply Co is not responsible for orders that ship prior to the estimated shipping date
- Orders that have been already been shipped to the customer cannot be canceled and must go through our returns process
- Special orders or custom built components cannot be canceled once in production
RETURN POLICYIf for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return any item(s) within 21 days of delivery, in accordance with our return policy. Custom orders, specialty items, or other items indicated as not returnable on your order confirmation are not eligible for return or refund.
- Products must be in original packaging and in a new, resellable condition.
- Products that have been used or fully/partially installed are non-returnable. (See ‘Warranty Claims’ below for defective products)
- Shipping fees for the original order are non-refundable.
- All returns or exchanges must be made following our Returns and Exchanges procedure as noted below.
- Return shipping fees will be deducted from the refund or credit, excluding returns resulting in an error on our part, which will be a no charge to the customer
- There will be a 25% restocking fee when returning items ordered incorrectly by the customer
- Returns not shipped within 15 days from the date the RMA was issued to the customer will be canceled
- Any duplicate orders or excess quantities received in error will need to be returned or will be charged to the customer. 3BG will arrange the return shipping at no charge to the customer
REFUND POLICYRefunds will be issued after we have processed your return and verified that it is within the 3BG Return Policy.
- All refunds are issued via the same payment method that was used to place the order (Credit Card, Paypal, Check, etc).
- If the customer is set up on terms will be issued a credit memo to their account. You must contact the 3BG finance department to specify which invoice(s) you would like the credit applied to
- Refunds or credits are for the original purchase price, less any applicable shipping or restocking fees.
RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
You can request a return or exchange one of the following ways:
- Log into your Customer account online and submit a return request within the Returns & Cases menu
- Call or email your Account Executive directly
- Email our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-609-5205
There are 2 ways you can go about exchanging a product:
- Option 1 (Slower) - Use the standard return procedure to request an RMA for the part you need exchanged. In your request please specify the exact item(s) you would like to exchange to. Upon receipt of your returned product we will process an exchange and ship the new part. If there is a difference in the price, you will be either refunded or charged the difference.
- Option 2 (Faster) - Order the new part online or over the phone so it can be shipped to you right away. Then request an RMA using a standard Return Procedure for the part you would like to return. Upon return of the part a refund will be issued promptly.
PRODUCT WARRANTY & SHIPPING CLAIMS
PRODUCT WARRANTY CLAIMSProduct warranty claims are to be filed directly with the manufacturer by the customer.
- Product warranties and the required documentation for filing a claim can vary by manufacturer. We can provide a proof of purchase in the form of a copy of the original receipt.
- 3BG can assist you with the terms and conditions of the specific manufacturer warranty but does not file the claim with the manufacturer on your behalf.
SHIPPING CLAIMSIf your order is lost in transit or, if any part of your order is missing or arrives damaged due to mishandling by the shipping carrier, contact your Account Executive or a member of our sales team at 800-609-5205 immediately.
- Do not attempt to use or install any product(s) that have been damaged or show signs of a defect.
- We will issue a refund of the missing or damaged product(s) and assist with getting you a replacement right away.
- Documentation of the damage to the product and/or shipping material may be required. Do not dispose of anything before contacting us.